Listen to sermons at FreeGraceRadio.com
The Trump Shall Sound — Don Fortner
(Tune: #497 — When I Can Read My Title Clear —CM)
1. On that tremendous, solemn day,
When death gives up her host,
The dead in Christ shall lead the way,
And in their Savior boast.
2. The grave will have no strength to hold
The sacred sleeping dust;
The trump shall sound, the tombs unfold,
And all the saints rise first!
3. Rise, as the monuments of grace,
And placed in heaven above,
We shall see Jesus face to face,
And live upon His love.
4. In Christ we live; in Christ we’ll die,
And with this blood-bought throng,
We’ll rise to meet Him in the sky,
And join the happy song.
5. Worthy is the Lamb, blessed Lamb
The Lamb upon the throne,
The conq’ring Lion of Judah’s tribe,
Who has prevailed and won!