Listen to sermons at FreeGraceRadio.com
Precious to Christ — Don Fortner
(Tune: #46 — O for a Thousand Tongues — CM)
1. Behold, Jehovah’s cov’nant love,
Its height, and length, and breadth,
And depth unknown, (Amazing love!)
He proves in life and death.
2. Elect and precious in His sight,
Before all worlds we stood;
One with our Savior, His delight,
And bought with precious blood.
3. God’s saints are precious while they live,
And precious when they die;
So precious, that to them He’ll give
Those precious crowns on high.
4. So precious that His grace and power
Work all things for their good;
So precious at their dying hour,
He’ll bring us home to God!
5. So precious, that He has engraved
Their names upon His hand;
So precious that all must be saved,
And in His presence stand.
6. Hear, O my soul, your Savior’s oath,
Be still, while Jordan parts: —
For all His saints, in life and death,
Are precious to His heart!