Listen to sermons at FreeGraceRadio.com
(Tune: #98 — I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day —LM)
1. What wondrous names Jehovah bears,
By which His love and grace appear! —
My Father, “Abba, Father,” He
Reveals Himself in Christ to me!
2. Is God my Father? — He’ll instruct.
He will His childrens’ steps conduct.
His chas’ning rod I must expect.
The child He loves He will correct.
3. Is God my Father? — All my care
I’ll cast on Him and leave it there.
His wisdom and His love I’ll trust,
Whose ways are righteous, true, and just.
4. Is God my Father! — Then His love,
His everlasting, cov’nant love,
Is fixed on me, His chosen child;
And He will not disown His child!
5. Is God my Father? — He’s engaged
To give me heav’n, when I’m of age.
To this, my portion, I shall come:
My Father’s dwelling is my home!