Come Freely to the Throne of Grace Don Fortner
(Tune: #52 Majestic Sweetness -- CM)
1. Come freely to the throne of grace,
Where mercy free abounds,
Mercy designed to meet your case.
So pray and spread your wounds.
2. Come, heavy heart, pour out your groans,
Your every burden bring
To Him who loves to hear your groans.
Here love eternal springs!
3. This spring of living water flows
To thirsting, needy hearts.
In every time of need God knows
What comforts to impart.
4. Does any have a need to come
Unto the throne of grace?
If so, then God bids you to come
For mercy and for grace.
5. Come, let us once more prove Him true;
Pour out your heart to God.
Hell never turn His ear from you,
Or fail to do you good.