Did you ever stop to consider what God has said about "all things"? Realize this - When God says, "all things", he does not mean "some things", or "most things", or even "all good things". When God says, "all things", he means "all things"! If you want a brief study that will thrill your soul and comfort your heart, take a few minutes to look at what God says about "all things".
1. All things are of God (II Cor. ; Rom. ).
2. All things are for the glory of God (Prov. 16:4).
3. All things are disposed of according to the purpose of God in predestination (Eph. ).
4. All things are under the feet of Christ, the God-man, as our Mediator (Matt. ; John ; Heb. 2:8-9).
5. All things are for your sakes (Psa. 57:2; II Cor. ).
6. All things work together for the eternal, spiritual good of God's elect (Rom. ).
7. All things belong to the people of God (I Cor. ).
8. In Christ all things are ready for the salvation and eternal bliss of believing sinners (Matt. 22:4; Luke ).
9. In Christ believers have been justified from all things by the grace of God (Acts ).
10. With God all things are possible (Matt. ).
11. To them that believe God, all things are possible (Mk. ).
12. Christ our Savior makes all things new (II Cor. ; Rev. 21:5).
13. The Lord God will with Christ freely give us all things as we need them (Rom. ).
14. God's elect are made to understand all things (Prov. 28:5; I John ).
15. It is the responsibility and joy of believers to give thanks to God for all things (Eph. ; I Thess. ).
16. There is a day coming called, "The restitution of all things" (Acts ).
17. Every believer shall inherit all things in Christ, with Christ, and for Christ's sake (Rev. 21:7).
18. The end of all things is at hand (I Pet. 4:7).
19. "He hath done all things well!" (Mk. 7:37).